Usability Enhancements in 2.10
A major focus of version 2.10 was making the software easier to use. For example, there is now a simple delete confirmation when editing dashboards. This greatly reduces the chances of accidentally deleting dashboard objects.
Other enhancements are:
- Improve search results
- Add support for averages to the TD() function in metric equations
- When building reports, default the filters to the current organization
- Remove link cursor when there's no dashboard drilldown
- Alphabetize briefing book names
- Improve alerts notification on top of screen
- Make history records show up for all periods
Experience Spider Impact for Free
Schedule a live demo or claim your free 30-day trial. We’re standing by to either show off Spider Impact or turn your data into a prototype for free.