Spider Strategies needs your help to expand our diverse team, boost our creativity, and improve the quality of the software we deliver to our customers. We are creators of Spider Impact, the leading Balanced Scorecard software in the market. We're looking to leverage that position to expand into the broader business intelligence market and grow the company to the next level.
Our ideal team member will
- Use their empathy for our customers to help find solutions that meet their needs
- Collaborate with coworkers to find the best solutions to complex problems
- Take initiative to identify places where our software can be improved
- Stay focused and productive while working independently
- Have at least 1-2 years experience testing web applications
- Have gone through BBST or RST training (not required)
As part of our team, you will
- Identify areas of the application that are most likely to contain bugs
- Find and report bugs
- Test for cross-browser and cross-database compatibility
- Verify the software works on a variety of devices (desktop, phone, tablet)
- Work with developers to clarify requirements and expected functionality
- Share knowledge with coworkers outside the software development team, e.g. customer support
We win awards every year because we treat our people like gold. You'll work hard here, but you'll also enjoy tons of vacation, fantastic benefits, and the luxury of setting your own hours while working from home. Our benefits include 100% paid medical, dental and vision insurance for you, and 80% coverage for family members. We also offer life insurance, long term disability insurance, a simple IRA with matching, all federal holidays off, and maternity and paternity leave. Our benefits are trans-inclusive.
How to Apply
We are only able to accept applications from US Citizens due to federal contracting requirements. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.